- Learning Chinese, Easy Readers
- Easy Reader (Pinyin/Bilingual)
- Beginner Selection
- A Journey Through Chinese Characters (Video MP4 with textbook)
A Journey Through Chinese Characters (Video MP4 with textbook)
- ISBN 2853
- Author/Editor: Li Xiaolin
- Publisher: Sinolingua Co., Ltd.
- Publication: 2014
- Total Pages: Video CD MP4 and textbook ( 50 pages - Paperback)
- Dimension: 5 1/2 in. x 7 1/2 in.
- Video MP4 included
This video uses animated cartoons to trace the roots of 50 commonly used Chinese characters through the evolution of the corresponding ideograms or pictograms over the millennia. By so doing, it provides students with a better understanding of the formation and structure of Chinese characters and the meanings that could still be inferred by looking at the forms of Chinese characters.
This video is accompanied with a book, Fun with Chinese Character.