- Home Goods
- Curtain Panels
- Curtain Panel - Traditional Chinese Country Scenery Pattern with Calligraphy (Light Grey/Green), Matching Sheer Panel
Curtain Panel - Traditional Chinese Country Scenery Pattern with Calligraphy (Light Grey/Green), Matching Sheer Panel
25 33 $25.00 - $33.00
- Individual Panel Dimension:
Width: 40 In.
- Fabric: Panel - Polyester (Thickness: 700 g/sq. meter)
- Bottom Hem: 4 In.; Side Hem: 1 In.
- Sold as individual panels
- Our drape’s 2-in-I construction offers two hanging options: Pole pocket with hanging loop on the back (4 in. height)
This quality curtain panel is imprinted elegantly with traditional Chinese ink-brush painting of country scenery, accompanying traditional calligraphy of an excerpt of "Jie Zhi Shu" ("Cautionary Guide for Gentlemen") by Zhuge Liang (ca. 181 – 234 AD), the famed military strategist in Three Kingdom's Period: 夫君子之行，静以修身，俭以养德。非淡泊无以明志，非宁静无以致远 ("A gentleman's way is to train one's body with calmness and tranquility, and to cultivate one's character with plainness and frugalness...").
Matching sheer panel sold separately.